Gucci Heels (prod. By Uganda’s Analytical Alz) is an up tempo RnB
influenced club banger.The song is taken from Young Rob's latest Ep SANKOFA.
The Video Shot and Directed by Deafnick Visuals Starring Uk model
Download and stream Gucci Heels
Following a brief hiatus Young Rob returns and unveils his brand new 6-track EP
titled “Sankofa”, produced by some of Africa and Europe’s best producers.
“Sankofa” a word in the twi language of Ghana translates to “Go back and get it”.
San – to return; Ko – to go; Fa – To fetch, to seek and take. The EP offers a fusion
of feel good Afrobeat rhythms that are catchy and well mastered by some of Africa
and Europe’s top music producers.
1. Ghana Baby (prod. By Yann Gabriel) features French artist Nabo and is
an up tempo track that introduces the EP, inspired by Young Rob’s trip to
Ghana where he met a beautiful girl.
2. Akwele (prod. By Street Beatz) represents the true vibes of the motherland.
3. I love you (prod. By O.G.E.) denotes Young Rob’s confession to his African
4. Saayoo (prod. By Ghanaian producer Mikemillzonem) is a smooth yet
catchy Afropop tune.
5. Gucci Heels (prod. By Uganda’s Analytical Alz) is an up tempo RnB
influenced club banger.
6. Slow Whine (prod. By Mictizzle) is an Afroswing influenced track that’s
undoubtedly getting the ladies shaking a leg or two on the dancefloor, with it’s
catchy chorus and funky beats.
Learn more details visit here: https://youtu.be/I6LrIPV8Hws